What does the land symbol "T" on the land use right certificate mean?

Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:47:50

Thai Ha An Real Estate Company received the transfer of 836m2 land in a district in Hanoi, in the Land Use Right Certificate (issued in 2004) it stated: 300m2 - T; 536m2 - Garden.

read more »

Is it possible to convert pond land into rice land?

Thu, 17 Jun 2021 14:41:46

Mr. Kim Man (in Kien Giang Province) has a plot of pond land, now he wants to change the use purpose to rice land. If he is allowed to change the purpose, what taxes and fees must he pay?

read more »

Issuing a red book based on the current state of land use

Tue, 15 Jun 2021 15:49:16

Ms. Bui Thuy Quynh Nhu makes an application for a certificate of the right to use 109.5m2 of HNK land (land for other annual crops), land plot No. 28, map sheet No. 20, My Dong ward, City. Phan Rang – Thap Cham, Ninh Thuan province for the purpose of agricultural land, but her application was rejected.

read more »

The business won a land auction, how does the business register the right to use the land?

Wed, 19 May 2021 16:21:43

On June 30, 2018, The Luong Gia Joint Stock Company signed a contract to buy and sell auctioned assets with the Civil Judgment Execution Department,purchased and sold assets are assets formed in the future, mortgaged at the Bank and sold for sale by the Judgment Enforcement Sub-Department, including the entire factory area, machinery and equipment, with an area of ​​7,750m2.

read more »

How to change the purpose of using residential land to land for building headquarters?

Wed, 19 May 2021 16:21:33

The Tien Bo Group Joint Stock Company (in Thai Nguyen Province) won the land auction and paid 100% of the auctioned asset value. The company, bank, and auction organization have fully implemented the procedures in accordance with the law on asset auction.

read more »

Is there a cumulative area to determine the land within the quota?

Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:27:40

In case households or individuals inherit land use rights (SDD) without having to pay the lend use; receiving legal transfer of land use rights without having to pay land use fees or having valid papers on land use rights, now being granted the certificate, it will not be counted as 1 time the land area in the quota that has been determined for calculation of collecting land use fees.

read more »

Bases for recognition of residential land areas, for land used before 1975

Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:23:59

According to Mr. Le Ty (in Da Nang Province), Clause 2, Article 103 of the 2013 Land Law stipulates that the residential land plot with gardens and ponds was formed before December 18, 1980 and its users for land with one of the land use right papers specified in Clauses 1, 2 and 3, Article 100 of this Law, the residential land area shall be determined according to that paper.

read more »

How to determine land in a road safety corridor?

Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:28:20

A road safety corridor is a strip of land along both sides of the road that will be calculated from the outer edge of the road to the sides to ensure road traffic safety. The road safety corridor limits are determined in accordance with the law. So how to determine land in a road safety corridor?

read more »

How to apply for a land use right certificate?

Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:52:13

A Readerwho has an email as quangvux @ xx asked: During the process of moving many times, his family lost the Land Use Right Certificate. In order to be reissued with a Land Use Right Certificate, what procedure did he need to do?

read more »

Guidance on determining home ownership for overseas Vietnamese

Wed, 03 Mar 2021 10:34:21

Mr. Joseph Nguyen Ly is an overseas Vietnamese, currently is an American citizen. In 2016, he bought an apartment in Ho Chi Minh City, but because he did not have papers to prove that he is Vietnamese origin, he had to buy it as a foreigner.

read more »

Compensation for damage to land in construction safety corridor

Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:18:05

On the land plot of Mr. Tran Manh Vu (in Dak Lak Province), there is a project of 110 kV power lines passing through. Mr. Vu would like to ask, will his family be compensated? Mr. Vu's land is agricultural land, has been issued a red book, is currently cultivating short-term crops, and has a fish pond.

read more »

Land rental incentives for equitized enterprises

Sun, 31 Jan 2021 15:48:59

Specialties Fisheries Joint Stock Company equitized since May 1, 2002. As a rule, the Company is given preferential land rent for equitized state-owned enterprises according to Decree No. 44/1998 / ND-CP, and is exempted from land rent for 6 years from the date of signing the land lease contract.

read more »

Have a land transfer agreement to do an industrial cluster project?

Mon, 30 Nov 2020 19:56:02

The use of land to carry out an industrial cluster project is in the case where the State acquires land, compensates, and site clearance for the purpose of socio-economic development for the benefit of national, public.

read more »

What conditions does a land use planning consultancy company need to ensure?

Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:24:47

Readers with email nguyenhungx @ xx asked: I have been working in the field of consultancy on making planning on land use plan for 5 years in a state-owned unit. In the near future, I plan to set up a separate company to do business in this field. In order to be able to do business in this field, what conditions does my company need to ensure?

read more »

Granting home ownership to overseas Vietnamese

Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:25:19

Mr. Vu Bach (in HCM City) asked, if a Vietnamese person resides abroad and has a certificate of Vietnamese origin, but does not reside in Vietnam, when issuing the Certificate for the apartment, are households in the apartment project required to provide proof of residence in Vietnam? If yes, what kind of documents?

read more »

How to pay for changing land use purpose?

Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:55:54

Mr. Nguyen Huu Tai (in Quang Binh Province) asked: Based on Point a, Clause 2, Article 5 of Decree 45/2014 / ND-CP when I change the purpose of using garden land, pond land and the same parcel of land with house to residential land. Am I required to add my housing assets to get a 50% discount on my land use fee?

read more »

Why is the red book not a valuable asset?

Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:03:55

According to article 105 of the Civil Code 2015, Property comprises objects, money, valuable papers and property rights.However, this Code does not specify what valuable papers are or what types of valuable papers include.

read more »

Transfer or donation of land use rights must be authenticated

Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:03:25

Mr. Trinh Huy Tung's family (in Thanh Hoa Province) has 4 brothers and sisters who are married and living separately. Before his, his parents’ death, his parents had to process all land papers and houses under the name of Mr. Tung, but did not leave a will. Currently, his siblings are asking to divide their assets equally.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or www.vcci.org.vn; www.vcci.com.vn; www.vcci.net.vn the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent