Will leaving work from the end of 2020 be supported under resolution 68?

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:39

Ms. Vu Thi Minh Hien (Ba Ria-Vung Tau) quit her job at the end of 2020 and received unemployment insurance until August 2021. She is currently unemployed and stays at home to take care of her children. Ms. Hien asked, did she receive the support package under Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP?

read more »

How to resolve if the Company does not pay the social insurance book when leaving work

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:31:27

Mr. Nguyen Minh submitted his resignation letter to the company from July 2021. While working, he borrowed some money from a colleague, unrelated to the company. When settling the resignation, the company used the reason that Mr. Minh borrowed money from a colleague, so he did not return the social insurance book to him. Mr. Minh asked, is the company doing it right? What do you need to do for the company to pay the social insurance book?

read more »

How do volunteers in the isolation ward get the benefits?

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:31:33

Mr. Hua Van Toan (Dak Nong) is a volunteer on duty at the town's isolation area, but he is only allowed to receive 130,000 VND for 24/24 duty, and 80,000 VND/day for meals according to epidemic prevention regulations.

read more »

Support for the employees take into consideration based on the main work

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:31:36

Mrs. Bui Thi Tra My's mother (Ba Ria-Vung Tau) cultivates and trades small fruits and vegetables. Her mother made an application twice, certified by the head of the neighborhood, to the ward People's Committee to request support for workers who lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 epidemic, but it was not approved and the reason was not known. Mrs. My asked the local authorities to look into her mother's case.

read more »

The ministry of transport responds to recommendations on regulations on installing cameras on transport vehicles

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:18

The requirement to install surveillance cameras on transport business vehicles makes many businesses worry, because this requires a lot of money, while this is an industry that is suffering a lot of damage due to the COVID-19 epidemic. Through the Government e-Portal, Mr. Tran Huy Khanh asked the Ministry of Transport to answer a number of issues surrounding this regulation.

read more »

Basis for determining that the project is suitable for construction planning

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:25

The approved general planning project of a city in the province or town is the basis for making zoning planning, detailed planning of areas and formulating investment projects on construction of frame technical infrastructure in urban areas.

read more »

Giving birth while on leave, how to calculate maternity time?

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:29

Ms. Nguyen Thu Hang (Hai Phong) asked, if the employee takes maternity leave before giving birth, if the child gives birth during the leave, the time of maternity leave to enjoy social insurance will be counted from after the employee's leave period expires (the 21st day of the year). August 20, 2021 or based on the date on the birth certificate (August 16, 2021)?

read more »

Leaving work while the company implements "3 on the spot", how to get the benefits?

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:32

Ms. Nguyen Le Da Thao (HCMC) works at the company and participates in social insurance. Because of the COVID-19 epidemic, she was unable to perform "3-on-the-spot" work with the company, so she agreed to take a leave of absence from August 9, 2021 until now.

read more »

Can freelancers apply for online support?

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:32:35

Mr. Nguyen Van Thanh (Long An) is a freelance worker. Due to the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, he was unable to contact the ward to receive a support package. So, can you apply online to receive support money for freelance workers, then transfer the application to the locality to register to be considered for a subsidy?

read more »

Settlement of the package contract according to the signed agreement

Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:31:23

Ms. Nguyen Thi Uyen (Thai Binh) company won the bid to execute a project in December 2020, with state capital, a package contract. Up to now, the company has completed the construction and is doing the settlement.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or www.vcci.org.vn; www.vcci.com.vn; www.vcci.net.vn the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent