Is there a procedure to register for capital contribution when the company changes members?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:53:38

J Vietnam Co., Ltd. has 100% foreign investment capital, the business line is only the manufacturing industry, with the following ownership ratio: The investor is a foreign organization JM contributes 93.82% of the charter capital; Mr. Kim HK contributed 2.83% of charter capital; Ms. Kim SK contributed 3.35% of charter capital.

read more »

How to calculate the cost of making regulations on urban architecture management?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:53:24

Mr. Pham Minh Quang (HCMC) is calculating the cost of setting up an architecture management regulation according to Circular No. 08/2021/TT-BXD. He asked, for an area under 500 hectares, how is the cost of making regulations calculated?

read more »

Guides on spending for training conference

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:53:28

Mr. Nguyen Kim Nam asked, if his company organizes a training conference using the national target program's funds, can it afford to pay for food, travel, and accommodation for its staff? Are civil servants and public employees receiving salaries from the state budget?

read more »

Instructions for transferring capital contribution in FDI enterprises

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:53:17

Ms. Dang Thi My company (HCMC) has a direct investment capital account. Now foreign shareholders want to divest all capital for Vietnamese shareholders.

read more »

A guide to calculate the cost of inland waterway maintenance

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:50:39

Mr. Yen Giang's company (HCMC) performs the function on behalf of the City People's Committee as the owner, organization of management, exploitation and maintenance of waterway transport infrastructure in the city. Mr. Giang proposed to solve problems on how to calculate the cost of in inland waterway maintenance using the local budget.

read more »

Regulations on payment authorization in the joint venture

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:50:45

Mr. Ho Dong Ho (Da Nang) is a joint venture with company A. The contract with the investor requires the purchase of construction insurance. The head of the consortium buys for both the consortium and the members need to payback that insurance fees at the rate of the joint venture.

read more »

When does a business have to register for printing?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:50:50

Ms. Duong Thi My's company (HCMC) registered to produce plastic packaging. The company has activities to print brand content and product information on the company's own packaging, manufactured at the request of customers in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, toothpaste and motorcycle lubricants packaging, car.

read more »

Compulsory contents to be inscribed on the labels of imported goods

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:51:46

Ms. Nguyen Thi Dam's company specializes in the production of wooden furniture. The company is expected to import machinery and equipment from abroad (Korea and China) for production. In which, there are a number of machines located abroad made exclusively for the company. Therefore, some machines will not fully display the required contents of the product label.

read more »

What kind of documents are certified copies?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:52:04

Mr. Le Viet Phong asked, is it possible to make a certified true copy of the marriage extract issued by a competent authority?

read more »

Determining the cost of project verification without construction components

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:52:20

Ms. Tran Thi Kim Oanh's agency (Dak Lak) is implementing a project with a total investment of less than 15 billion VND (making an economic-technical report). The specificity of the project is procurement, installation, testing and calibration of equipment, with no construction costs.

read more »

Is it possible to pay cash when buying back shares?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:53:06

In December 2021, the general meeting of shareholders of Son Ha Joint Stock Company (Binh Duong) voted to approve the acquisition of 50,000 shares of some shareholders. The Company and shareholders have signed a share buyback contract and have completed the payment in cash.

read more »

Is re-issuance of the construction practice certificate required to declare the experience?

Tue, 31 Jan 2023 15:50:27

Mr. Le Van Hieu (Hanoi) sent an application for re-issuance of the construction practice certificate due to the expiration of the old certificate. According to the processing results, Mr. Hieu's application was not eligible for the exam because his experience proved unsatisfactory.

read more »

Must prepare a scheme on the use of public property for business purposes

Thu, 05 Jan 2023 13:37:20

The assets of public non-business units assigned by the State or formed from the non-business development fund and lawful financial sources of the units are public property.

read more »

Breaks are counted in working hours

Wed, 04 Jan 2023 14:33:16

Clause 2, Article 109 of the Labor Code stipulates that, in addition to the rest period specified in Clause 1 of this Article, the employer shall arrange breaks for the employee and record them in the labor regulations. Mr. Pham Phu Luan asked, how many breaks during the working day, how many minutes per each break and is it included in the working time?

read more »

Can a copy of the extract be notarized?

Wed, 04 Jan 2023 14:33:23

Mr. Le Viet Phong asked, Can the marriage extract (copy) issued by the competent authority be used to authenticate the original?

read more »

In what cases does the employer have to pay the occupational accident regime?

Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:02:23

Mr. Nguyen Van Thien (Quang Ngai) works at a flour factory under a labor contract signed with the factory for 1 year. While checking the starch into the dryer, he was shot in the face by flour and broke his arm.

read more »

In which case must redefine the residential land area in the land use right certificate?

Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:02:31

Mr. Nguyen Van Huong's family (Thai Nguyen) was granted a land use right certificate on October 5, 1995, which clearly states that his family has the right to use 1,952 m2 of land including 1,226 m2 of residential area with long term use purpose; 726 m2 of tea land with 30-year use purpose.

read more »

Conditions for public employee promotion exam according to talent attraction policy

Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:04:16

Ms. Pham Thi Ngan Xuan (Bac Ninh) consulted Point b, Clause 1, Article 13 of Decree No. 140/2017/ND-CP and found that the regulations, public employees recruited under the policy of attracting talents, if they want to take the promotion exam, they must have at least one scientific project has been published in prestigious specialized scientific journals in the country or region or internationally.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent