In what form do the foreign investors lease land in industrial zones?

Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:41:31

Mr. Whuang T. is an investor in an industrial park in Ho Chi Minh City. The industrial park developer leases land from the State on an annual payment basis, but when leasing it back to Mr. Whuang T.'s company, it is done on a lump-sum payment basis for the entire lease term.

read more »

Understanding the Land Use Term on the Certificate

Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:41:25

Mr. Truong Le Loc (Ho Chi Minh City) asked whether the land use term indicated on the Certificate of Land Use Rights, expiring in 2025, means that the land can be used until December 31, 2025. Is that correct?

read more »

In which cases is an 80% reduction in land use fees granted?

Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:39:56

Mr. Nguyen Duc Loc (Quang Tri) is a veteran of the resistance war who suffered chemical poisoning with a body impairment rate of 41%. Mr. Loc is registered as the user of a plot of land and is requesting a reduction in land use fees due to the land being recognized as residential. He asks whether his case qualifies for an 80% reduction in land use fees.

read more »

Authority to decide on land use change

Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:44:23

Mr. Chu Minh Khang (Bac Ninh) is a business owner with 40,000 m2 (4 hectares) of agricultural land, including 8,000 m2 (0.8 hectares) of rice paddies and 32,000 m2 (3.2 hectares) of perennial and annual crop land. The entire area has been granted a Land Use Right Certificate to Mr. Khang as an individual.

read more »

Conditions for converting agricultural land into business production land

Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:44:05

Mr. Trinh Trung Trong (Thanh Hoa) inquired whether it is possible to convert annual and perennial crop land into business production land. What are the regulations governing this?

read more »

Is it allowed to convert agricultural land to non-agricultural land?

Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:47:35

Mr. A sold the land to Mr. B on December 28, 2002, and to Mr. C on August 20, 2021. The purchase documents were all handwritten, without notarization or authentication.

read more »

Sequence and Procedures for Organizing Land Use Rights Auction

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:06:00

Mr. Nguyen Duc Thien (Vinh Phuc) inquired whether the district People's Committee can delegate authority to the commune-level administration to select and sign contracts with the organizing unit for land use rights auctions.

read more »

Can land use change be granted a Certificate of Land Use Rights?

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:23

Mrs. Nguyen Thi Linh's mother (Thai Nguyen) has 1 plot for annual tree planting and 2 plots for rice cultivation, which have been granted Certificates of Land Use Rights according to the cadastral map (red cover since 1994).

read more »

Is there a regulation regarding the limit for converting agricultural land into residential land?

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:26

Mr. Nguyen Duc Toan (Cao Bang) asked, when converting the purpose of agricultural land to residential land, which criteria are used to apply the limit for residential land allocation or the limit for recognizing the right to use residential land?

read more »

What documents are required for applying for a construction competency certificate?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:48

Ms. Le Thi My T. (Quang Nam) submitted an application for the first-time issuance of a Grade III construction competency certificate at the Department of Construction, along with all the required documents as stipulated.

read more »

Can a project undergo appraisal fees from two entities?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:43

Mr. Nguyen Dinh Hoang inquired whether, in the case of a project that requires appraisal from both a specialized construction agency (Department of Construction) and an expert body of the investment decision maker (functional department of the district's People's Committee), the appraisal fee could be charged twice for these two units.

read more »

New regulation removes obstacles for issuing construction professional certificates

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:56

Government Decree No. 35/2023/NĐ-CP dated June 20, 2023, stipulates appropriate specialization criteria for granting professional certificates in the field of construction activities related to the design of mechanical and electrical works. This no longer excludes projects involving power lines and transformer stations.

read more »

In what form is the construction permit reissued?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:58

According to the statement of Ms. Pham Thi Thuy T., previously, according to the regulations in Point b Clause 3 Article 16 of Circular No. 15/2016/TT-BXD, the construction permit was reissued in the form of a duplicate.

read more »

Is it possible to be exempted or have a reduction in land use fees when transferring a project?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:43:04

Ms. Ho Truong Kim Chi asks whether the decisions allowing exemptions or reductions in land use fees that were signed by tax authorities after July 1, 2014, but based on regulations concerning land before July 1, 2014, can be applied under Point a, Clause 5, Article 2 of Decree No. 123/2017/NĐ-CP?

read more »

Authority to grant additional land use area increases

Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:01:44

Mr. Truong Dat Linh (Kon Tum) inquired about the case where an inherited land parcel has increased in size after being re-surveyed, and the additional land remains part of the original parcel (without forming a new one). He asked which authority is responsible for handling the transfer of rights and legitimizing the additional portion. The legal basis for this issue was also requested.

read more »

The conditions for supporting employment when reclaiming agricultural land.

Thu, 06 Jul 2023 11:23:41

Mr. Bui Minh Ly (Can Tho) holds the land use rights for three agricultural parcels with a total area of 10,234 m2. Recently, two of his parcels were included in the land reclamation process for the implementation of a transportation project, leaving him with one remaining parcel measuring 2,225 m2.

read more »

Which agency approves the environmental impact assessment for social housing projects?

Wed, 31 May 2023 14:21:24

The social housing construction project covers an area of 5.6 hectares and requires the conversion of paddy fields for at least two crops, with a converted area (under 10 hectares) falling under the authority of the Provincial People's Council for approval, as stipulated by land laws.

read more »

What is the density of individual housing construction?

Wed, 31 May 2023 14:06:31

Mr. Mai Ngoc Duc (Dong Nai) "owns" a land plot of 300 m2. The purpose of using 200 m2 is residential land in urban areas and 100 m2 is suitable for the planning of existing residential land, renovating and embellishing.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent