Can detainees continue to receive unemployment benefits?

Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:11:41

A reader with email nguyenhungtrx @ xxx would like to ask: My child is receiving unemployment benefits until the second month, he will be arrested. If my child is in detention, will my child continue receiving unemployment benefits?

read more »

Payment of sickness benefits according to the actual number of days off

Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:30:40

Conditions for enjoying the sickness benefits for the employee who is sick or has an accident which is not an occupational accident and has to take leave and is certified by a competent medical facility as prescribed by the Ministry of Health.

read more »

The level of vocational preference allowance is based on job position

Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:41:50

Ms. Le Ngoc Han works at the Medical Center of Tra Vinh Province. Previously, she was classified as 13a.095. In implementation of Joint Circular 08 / TTLT-BYT-BNV, she was appointed the occupation title of population class IV (code V.08.10.2), entitled to 30% vocational preferential allowance.

read more »

Are employees enjoyed preferential allowances when they take sick leave or maternity leave?

Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:38:12

Ms. Le Nguyen Bao Tran (in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province) would like to ask: According to Official Letter No. 3947 / BNV-TL guiding social insurance does not stipulate the payment of preferential and attractive allowances for people employees during the time of taking leave to enjoy the sickness and maternity regime ... So, when they take sick leave or maternity leave within the prescribed time, are officials entitled to preferential and attractive allowances?

read more »

Determiningwork time to calculate unemployment allowance

Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:51:37

An employee whose actual works for the employer full 12 months or more loses his job but the working time for calculating unemployment allowance is less than (below) 18 months, the employer is responsible for paying unemployment allowance to employees at least equal to 2 months' salary.

read more »

How does an individual household owner pay social insurance?

Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:42:19

Ms. Tran Thi Ly (in Nghe An Province) has been the owner of individual business household, paying compulsory social insurance since 2010. In May 2018, the social insurance body of Anh Son District and the social insurance body of Nghe An Province sent a written request to her to switch voluntary social insurance. For this reason, it is no longer required to provide compulsory social insurance for individual business owners.

read more »

Support level for redundant employees who retire before age

Wed, 27 May 2020 15:18:14

Mr. Tran The Dung's Company (in Hanoi City) equitizes and arranges redundant labor according to Decree No. 63/2015 / ND-CP. Accordingly, employees retires before the age are supported by the State 1 month base salary for each year of social insurance payment.

read more »

The Enjoyment rate to maternity regime according to the latest regulations

Tue, 26 May 2020 17:02:06

How will the rate of maternity regime of pregnant women change in the latest regulations Decree 143/2018 / ND-CP?

read more »

Determining the working timeserving as the basis for calculating the redundancy pay

Thu, 14 May 2020 15:48:50

If the employees who have actually worked for the employers for full 12 months or more are made redundant but working time serving as the basis for calculating the redundancy pay is less than 18 months, the employers shall offer the amount of redundancy pay equal to at least 02 months of salary to the employees.

read more »

Conditions for enjoying the occupational accident regime

Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:44:17

Ms. Tran Hong Thom's company (in Hochiminh City) has a case of fracture incidence when attending a football movement tournament held by the union of the company. The production groups voluntarily participated while the board of directors did not nominate or organize this event. Ms. Thom would like to ask “Is this case considered as an occupational accident?”

read more »

Calculating severance allowance for employees at joint stock companies

Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:42:06

Employers are responsible for paying severance pay or severance allowances for the time the employee actually works for him / her and severance allowance for the duration that the employee actually works at the company before transferring the ownership or the right to use the property when the employee terminates the labor contract.

read more »

Employees who are weak after a labor accident get convalescence and health rehabilitation?

Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:42:02

A reader who has email minhhuongx @ xxx asking: I had a labor accident and was entitled to a lump-sum allowance. Due to my weak health, I was appointed by the doctor to take 7 more days off. Was I entitled to 7 days of convalescence and convalescence leave? Lawyer Pham Thi Hang, YouMe Law Firm replied:

read more »

How does the company have to compensate employees who suffered from occupational accidents?

Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:41:06

A reader has email address nguyenlan @ xxx would like to ask: I work at the company under a 2-year definite employment contract. Last July when I was working, I had an accident. At the moment I have been treated in the hospital, but the company does not compensate me. I would like to ask, did the company do correct?

read more »

In order to receive benefits, there is not any decision required to obtain a certification

Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:40:55

Sending comments to the 5 th Session, National Assembly XIV, voters of Hai Duong Province requested competent agencies to specify the subjects who are experts in Decision No. 57/2013 / QD-TTg on October 14, 2013 and Decision No. 62/2015 / QD-TTg dated December 4, 2015 of the Government’s Prime Minister to make Hai Duong Province have grounds for implementation.

read more »

Employee suffered a labor accident when he/she has just started working, can he/she enjoy social insurance?

Fri, 28 Feb 2020 23:05:14

I was a construction worker, during working time, I was pulled over by a trolley. (Dinh Thai Bao)

read more »

How are employees paid for working on compensation day off?

Sat, 25 Jan 2020 20:08:14

Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Nga (in Long An Province) would like to ask: If the holiday fall on weekly day off, the employee will be compensated a day off on the next day, so if the employee who goes to work on that compensation day off, how his/her salary will be calculated?. Is he/she still arranged compensation day off?

read more »

Is the consultant paying compulsory or voluntary social insurance?

Fri, 06 Dec 2019 14:24:38

Through the System of receiving and responding to proposals of enterprises, the Project Management Unit of the "Institutional strengthening and enforcement" component (Hanoi) requests the competent authorities to answer problems about the regulations of paying Social insurance of consultants serving the activities of the Project Management Unit.

read more »

Is employee possible to get paid for going to work priorto the expiration of the maternity leave period?

Fri, 08 Nov 2019 14:24:03

A reader has email address duongvx @ xxx asked: I was on maternity leave in the 4th month. Could I go to work priorto the expiration of the maternity leave period? I was paid maternity benefits by the social insurance, when I went to work priorto the expiration of the maternity leave period, Was I enjoyed full salary?

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent