Bases for recognition of residential land areas, for land used before 1975

Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:23:59

According to Mr. Le Ty (in Da Nang Province), Clause 2, Article 103 of the 2013 Land Law stipulates that the residential land plot with gardens and ponds was formed before December 18, 1980 and its users for land with one of the land use right papers specified in Clauses 1, 2 and 3, Article 100 of this Law, the residential land area shall be determined according to that paper.

read more »

How to determine land in a road safety corridor?

Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:28:20

A road safety corridor is a strip of land along both sides of the road that will be calculated from the outer edge of the road to the sides to ensure road traffic safety. The road safety corridor limits are determined in accordance with the law. So how to determine land in a road safety corridor?

read more »

How to apply for a land use right certificate?

Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:52:13

A Readerwho has an email as quangvux @ xx asked: During the process of moving many times, his family lost the Land Use Right Certificate. In order to be reissued with a Land Use Right Certificate, what procedure did he need to do?

read more »

Guidance on determining home ownership for overseas Vietnamese

Wed, 03 Mar 2021 10:34:21

Mr. Joseph Nguyen Ly is an overseas Vietnamese, currently is an American citizen. In 2016, he bought an apartment in Ho Chi Minh City, but because he did not have papers to prove that he is Vietnamese origin, he had to buy it as a foreigner.

read more »

Compensation for damage to land in construction safety corridor

Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:18:05

On the land plot of Mr. Tran Manh Vu (in Dak Lak Province), there is a project of 110 kV power lines passing through. Mr. Vu would like to ask, will his family be compensated? Mr. Vu's land is agricultural land, has been issued a red book, is currently cultivating short-term crops, and has a fish pond.

read more »

Land rental incentives for equitized enterprises

Sun, 31 Jan 2021 15:48:59

Specialties Fisheries Joint Stock Company equitized since May 1, 2002. As a rule, the Company is given preferential land rent for equitized state-owned enterprises according to Decree No. 44/1998 / ND-CP, and is exempted from land rent for 6 years from the date of signing the land lease contract.

read more »

Have a land transfer agreement to do an industrial cluster project?

Mon, 30 Nov 2020 19:56:02

The use of land to carry out an industrial cluster project is in the case where the State acquires land, compensates, and site clearance for the purpose of socio-economic development for the benefit of national, public.

read more »

What conditions does a land use planning consultancy company need to ensure?

Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:24:47

Readers with email nguyenhungx @ xx asked: I have been working in the field of consultancy on making planning on land use plan for 5 years in a state-owned unit. In the near future, I plan to set up a separate company to do business in this field. In order to be able to do business in this field, what conditions does my company need to ensure?

read more »

Granting home ownership to overseas Vietnamese

Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:25:19

Mr. Vu Bach (in HCM City) asked, if a Vietnamese person resides abroad and has a certificate of Vietnamese origin, but does not reside in Vietnam, when issuing the Certificate for the apartment, are households in the apartment project required to provide proof of residence in Vietnam? If yes, what kind of documents?

read more »

How to pay for changing land use purpose?

Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:55:54

Mr. Nguyen Huu Tai (in Quang Binh Province) asked: Based on Point a, Clause 2, Article 5 of Decree 45/2014 / ND-CP when I change the purpose of using garden land, pond land and the same parcel of land with house to residential land. Am I required to add my housing assets to get a 50% discount on my land use fee?

read more »

Why is the red book not a valuable asset?

Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:03:55

According to article 105 of the Civil Code 2015, Property comprises objects, money, valuable papers and property rights.However, this Code does not specify what valuable papers are or what types of valuable papers include.

read more »

Transfer or donation of land use rights must be authenticated

Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:03:25

Mr. Trinh Huy Tung's family (in Thanh Hoa Province) has 4 brothers and sisters who are married and living separately. Before his, his parents’ death, his parents had to process all land papers and houses under the name of Mr. Tung, but did not leave a will. Currently, his siblings are asking to divide their assets equally.

read more »

Where is the reduction of land use fees?

Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:18:01

Pham Trung Duc's father (in Hai Phong City) was wounded 4/4. Previously, his father bought land A, an area of 500 square meters and had a land use right certificate, so he did not apply for a reduction of land use fees according to the policy towards people with meritorious services.

read more »

Issue a red book in case of common land use right

Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:30:16

For a land parcel with many persons sharing the same use right, the Certificate must fully state the names of those who have the same use right and issue to each person a Certificate. Ms. Dang Thi Kim Chung (in Hanoi), referring to Point a, Clause 2.3, Article 8 of Circular 25/2014 / TT-BTNMT and found the regulation: “a) The land parcel is determined according to the scope of management and use of a land users or a group of land users or of a person assigned by the State to manage the land; Have the same use purpose as prescribed by law on land ”.

read more »

How to use compensation amount when the agency has land acquired?

Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:21:40

In case the agency, organization or unit has a partial land acquisition (the unit does not have to relocate to the new establishment), how will the fund management and use be compensated? Is there any construction investment or must be paid to the State budget?

read more »

What is residential land with garden and pond?

Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:41:43

Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Thao (Quang Nam Province) bought 635m2 of land for perennial crops since 2005, converted 100m2 to residential land to build a house, the rest she works as a garden to grow perennial and fruit trees. Currently she wants to transfer 300m2 to residential land.

read more »

Which case of changing the land use purpose does not have to submit for permission?

Tue, 25 Aug 2020 17:18:44

Mr. Nguyen Dung Manh (in Thai Nguyen Province) would like to ask, The certificate of land use right is issued to a household with residential land, but the head of the household builds a workshop (trading steel on land), so is this constructionto be contrary to the purpose of land use? Which regulations are based on to confirm?

read more »

Transfer of land use right without a red book?

Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:32:47

According to Article 188 of the Land Law, one of the conditions for land users to transfer land use rights is to have a certificate of land use right and house ownership. and other properties associated with the land.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent