Where to submit a land change registration application?

Wed, 08 Mar 2023 13:38:00  |  Print  |  Email   Share:

Mr. Tran Van P. (Quang Ngai) made a change registration application (extension of garden land use period) and sent it to the One-Single-Window Department of the Commune People's Committee. However, he was instructed by the commune officer to go to the district's One-Single-Window to submit. Mr. P. asked, according to regulations, where do he need to submit his application in this case?

The Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Quang Ngai province responded to this issue as follows:

According to the provisions of Clauses 2 and 3, Article 4 of Decision No. 52/2021/QD-UBND dated October 12, 2021 of the People's Committee of Quang Ngai province, promulgating the Regulation on coordination between agencies in receiving and dealing with administrative procedures related to the field of land in Quang Ngai province, the land user may choose to submit the dossier at the commune-level People's Committee or the district-level.

Therefore, he can go to the Commune People's Committee or the District’s One- Single-Window for instructions on how to submit the application and settle it in accordance with the land law.


By: According to Chinhphu.vn (Government Newspaper)/Translator: LeAnh-Bizic


Back    Up to top   

Same category News :

Other news :

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or www.vcci.org.vn; www.vcci.com.vn; www.vcci.net.vn the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent