How to determine the source of waste of in-progress projects?

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:41

Ms. Bui Thi Hien's company (Dong Nai) is a foreign contractor working on an environmental treatment project funded by a foreign organization. The project owner is a state agency of Vietnam. Hazardous waste has arisen during the construction process.

read more »

Proposed Policy Adjustments for Talent Attraction

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:47

According to the feedback from Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Anh (Hanoi), in order to be eligible for the talent attraction policy outlined in Decree No. 140/2017/ND-CP, one must meet the specified conditions regarding age and academic achievements.

read more »

When must businesses carry out packaging recycling responsibilities?

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:52

Mr. Ho Van Chuong's company (Binh Duong) imports packaging materials falling under Column 3 of Appendix XXII issued in accordance with Decree No. 08/2022/ND-CP for use in the production of export products, as well as for some related manufacturing activities. The company generates industrial waste and delivers it to a designated collection and treatment entity in compliance with environmental regulations.

read more »

What documents are required to register a transportation business?

Sun, 01 Oct 2023 09:05:58

Mrs. Nguyen Thu (Tay Ninh) wants to operate a 4-seat vehicle service. She asks, what documents does she need to prepare?

read more »

Is a notarized power of attorney required?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:31

Ms. Tran Thi H. (Ho Chi Minh City) recently authorized a representative to the one-stop section of District 7 to receive the results of changes in the registered content of her business household. However, the responsible officer there requested that the business owner either come in person to receive the results or provide a notarized/certified power of attorney.

read more »

Is an operational construction capability certificate required for organizations?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:33

Recently, Mr. Dinh Tan T. (Da Nang) underwent procedures to apply for a Class II operational construction capability certificate in the field of design and design review for power line and transformer station construction.

read more »

Do licenses for water resource exploitation require an environmental impact assessment?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:35

Mr. Ban Van Nam's company (Bac Kan) has several projects that involve water exploitation for rural domestic water supply. These projects were decided for investment and had their economic and technical reports approved from 2020-2021 (before the effective date of the 2020 Environmental Protection Law), and they were not subject to the requirement of conducting an environmental impact assessment report as per the 2014 Law.

read more »

What documents are needed to open an account for foreign investors?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:41

Ms. Nguyen Thanh Thuy (Ho Chi Minh City) works for a foreign company. The company plans to invest in Vietnam and wants to open a payment account in Vietnam to prepare for the investment.

read more »

Identifying Projects in the Component Manufacturing Category

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:45

Mrs. Duong Quynh Anh's company (Vinh Phuc) specializes in inspecting, assembling, and welding headphone components. Ms. Quynh Anh inquired whether the inspection project falls within the category of component manufacturing, electrical, and electronic equipment production, and whether it is listed among the types of activities that could pose environmental pollution risks.

read more »

How is changing the currency unit in accounting regulated?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:46

The change from one accounting currency unit to another accounting currency unit can only be carried out at the beginning of a new accounting year.

read more »

Can civil servants pursue a master's degree on their own?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:42:52

The current legal regulations do not prohibit officials and civil servants from enhancing their capabilities and educational qualifications.

read more »

What regulations do state-owned enterprises use to select contractors?

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:43:03

In cases of procurement for supplies, fuels, materials, goods, consultancy services, non-consultancy services to ensure continuous support for production, business activities, and procurement to maintain the regular operations of state-owned enterprises, the enterprise must establish regulations for contractor selection to be uniformly applied within the enterprise.

read more »

Financial company has the right to independently restructure repayment terms

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:43:07

Ms. Nguyen Thi Kieu Trinh (Hanoi) borrowed 15 million VND from a financial company and made installment payments for 6 months. However, she became unemployed, leading to delayed payments.

read more »

Calculation of the Contractor's Average Revenue

Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:43:11

According to the instructions in Note (4) of Table 01, Chapter III of the E-HSMT Template for Construction Bidding Package issued together with Decree No. 08/2022/TT-BKHĐT, the average annual revenue for the usual period of 3 to 5 years before the year of bidding closure is considered.

read more »

Do online bidding participants need to submit additional paper documents?

Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:05:51

Mr. Trong Hung's company (Ha Giang) is participating in bidding for various packages through the National Bidding System. However, some investors and contracting parties still require the submission of both physical and scanned copies of bidding documents.

read more »

Determining the timeframe for contract execution.

Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:11:48

The timeframe for contract execution is the number of days calculated from the effective date of the contract until the parties fulfill their obligations as stipulated in the contract, excluding the warranty period (if any).

read more »

What is stable and continuous land use?

Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:13:36

The family of Mr. Nguyen Linh Quang (Thua Thien Hue) submitted an application for the first issuance of a Land Use Rights Certificate, but it was rejected with the reason that they have a house but do not reside there and do not continuously use the land.

read more »

Conditions and procedures for contributing capital with land use rights

Thu, 03 Aug 2023 10:19:14

Mr. Vu Tuan An's (Phu Yen) family owns 5 plots of land in rural areas, including adjacent garden land, and 5 plots of agricultural land (for annual crops and 1 or 2 rice crops). The land use term for the agricultural land is until 2045.

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent