Directive No. 26 / CT-TTg
Directive No. 26 / CT-TTg of the Government’s Prime Minister: Continuously effective implementation of the Resolution No. 35 / NQ-CP dated May 16, 2016 in the sense of Government companying with enterprises.
PRIME MINISTER OF
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 6, 2017
OF CONTINUOUSLY EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESOLUTION No. 35 / NQ-CP OF MAY 16, 2016 IN THE SENSE OF THE GOVERNMENT COMPANYING WITH ENTERPRISES
In order to carry out the policy of the government on creating and using enterprises to be subjects to serve, to create favorable conditions for enterprises to do investment, business and development, on May 16, 2016, the Government issued Resolution No. 35 / NQ-CP of supporting and development of enterprises until 2020 (hereinafter referred to as Resolution 35).
After more than a year since its promulgation, the implementation of the Resolution has achieved some remarkable results: To make a positive change in the mindset and awareness of the public administration apparatus in service sense and support business development; to step by step remove difficulties and obstacles of enterprises; to improve the business investment environment, to create more favorable conditions for investment in production and business expansion and rapid growth, thus contributing significantly to socio-economic development. However, the implementation of Resolution 35 is still limited: Some mechanisms and policies are inappropriate; implementation of some solutions has not met the practical requirements; there is also a gap between policy and enforcement in many emerging areas such as administrative procedures in import and export, tax, customs, licensing, access to land, capital, resources, inspection and examination of enterprises have still be overlaped; The coordination between the ministries, branches and localities is inconsistent and tight in guiding enterprises.
In order to further promote and enhance the effectiveness of the implementation of the 5 th Central Plenum, the XIIth Session’s Resolutions and overcome remaining problems after one year of implementing the Resolution No. 35, the Prime Minister requested the ministers, the heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the heads of the agencies that are attached to the Government and the presidents of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities in the 2017-2018 period shall concentrate their efforts on directing and organizing effective implementation following the solutions and tasks:
I. Solutions and tasks:
1. Ministry of Planning and Investment::
a) Co-ordinate with relevant agencies to complete the project on Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Law and guide Decrees in the second quarter of 2017; to coordinate with ministries, branches and provincial / municipal People's Committees in organizing effective implementation of the policies and the programs on support for small- and medium-sized enterprises after the Laws are adopted by the National Assembly.
b) To chair and coordinate with the concerned ministries and branches in formulating a decree, amending and supplementing a number of decrees so as to create a connection between investment procedures with land, construction, bid and environment procedures, then submit these work to the Government in the third quarter 2017.
c) To Annually chair and coordinate with ministries, branches, business associations, commercial banks to organize training courses to assist small and medium enterprises in enhancing their financial management and transparency capacity to approach better credit; to organize training to improve the professional support to small and medium enterprises for officials of ministries, branches, localities and business associations.
d) To finalize the list of state-owned enterprises with capital divestments in the stage of 2017-2020 and submit this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in June 2017.
đ) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Science and Technology and other relevant ministries, agencies to develop a pilot mechanism for the procurement of innovative products that were born from research results of individuals, organizations, enterprises and research institutes in the procurement of State budget capital (investment and recurrent expenditure capitals), to complete and submitted this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in August 2017.
e) To complete the drafts of Decree of amending and supplementing the Government's Decree No. 15/2015 / ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 on investment in the form of public-private partnerships and Decree No. 30/2015 / ND -CP dated March 17, 2015 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Bidding that related to the selection of investors to remove difficulties and problems in the selection of investors , to complete and submit these work to the Government in August 2017.
g) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and concerned agencies in finalizing the draft of decree amending and supplementing the Government's Decree No. 210/2013 / ND-CP dated December 19, 2013 on policies to encourage enterprises to invest in agriculture and rural areas, to complete and submit this draft to the Government in August 2017.
2. Ministry of Finance:
a) To review and propose the revision of regulations on tax administration and customs along the direction of inter-ministerial and inter-agency communication so as to minimize the time and cost of implementation of enterprises, to report these work to the Government for submission to the National Assembly a plan for developing project of amending the tax laws in the third quarter 2017.
b) To chair and coordinate with the ministries, branches and People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities in strictly management; correctly, sufficiently and promptly collecting tax to big business households; to prevent losses for securities holders; to study and propose tax collection policies and simple accounting regimes that be suitable to small enterprises, especially those transformed from business households, and submit them to the Government for submission to the National Assembly in the third quarter 2017.
c) To chair and coordinate with the Government Office in urging the specialized management ministries to amend and supplement the decrees, circulars and decisions on specialized inspection of goods for import and export as required by the Resolution. No. 19-2017 / NQ-CP of the Government and Decision No. 2026 / QD-TTg of November 17, 2015 of the Prime Minister.
To renovate the specialized inspection mode according to the principle of risk management; to apply priority mode in testing; to transfer the time of specialized inspection of goods’ quality (including energy efficiency and food safety’s inspections) in the clearance period to post-clearance inspection (except for quarantine, food safety’s inspection to high-risk imported goods that affecting human health, affecting the environment and national security and defense); to strengthen the recognition of test results as agreed; to ensure that the proportion of import and export goods subject to specialized inspection is not more than 20% of the total import-export consignments, equivalent to important trading partners of Vietnam, to report the inspection to the Government’s Prime Minister in Third quarter 2017.
d) To chair and coordinate with the specialized management ministries in reviewing and standardizing imported / exported goods’codes that subject to the specialized management and inspection together with the goods’ codes on the list of currently exported and imported goods in circulation. To report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in August 2017.
đ) To coordinate with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to study and propose amendments and supplements to the provisions of the draft Law amending and supplementing the Land Law 2013 in the direction of administrative reform and publicity and transparency in land allocation, land lease or conversion of land use purpose through auction or auction method in accordance with land use planning; regulations on auction of land use rights after land recovery to ensure closely to market in order to avoid losses of state property; to report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
e) To complete the draft of Decree of the Government on agricultural insurance, to submit this work to the Government in October 2017.
g) To develop a decree on electronic invoices and vouchers for basic implementation in 2018 for the whole economy and submit this work to the Government in October 2017.
h) To reimburse electronic value added tax at level 4, at least 70% of the procedures, 70% of the value added tax refund dossiers to be settled by the end of the fourth quarter 2017; to enhance the effectiveness of the national one-door mechanism in the direction of interconnection and sharing information, to complete and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in October 2017,
i) To chair and coordinate with ministries, branches and localities in reviewing charges directly related to enterprises' expenditures in order to consider the reduction of costs and input costs for enterprises and report them to the Government’s Prime Minister reviewed results in July 2017.
k) To chair and coordinate with the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities in studying and piloting models of electronic invoices and electronic invoices with codes of tax offices and information links for management. Retail sales of household enterprises; pilot implementation in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in 2018.
To lead the tax authorities to publicize the detailed rating list of 1,000 largest corporate income taxpayers in Vietnam.
l) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Justice, amending the Securities Law in order to improve conditions for foreign indirect investment; to finalize and submit to the Government a proposal for the development of the Securities Law (revised) in the second quarter of 2017.
3. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment:
a) To review, evaluate and propose amendments and supplements to regulations relating to land acquisition, site clearance, land allocation, land lease, conversion of land use purpose, land valuation methods and access capabilities to land for small and medium enterprises; to review land use plannings so as to ensure consistency, publicity and transparency of information and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2017.
b) To promulgate documents guiding the certification of property ownership rights on agricultural land, to create favorable conditions for enterprises to carry out procedures of registration of security transactions and assure bank loans as the direction of the Government in the Resolution No. 30 / NQ-CP dated March 7, 2017 and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in July 2017.
c) To research and propose a breakthrough policy in creating land fund for production investment enterprises, in which consideration and handling the problems of land recovery in cases where the land is used for business purposes, production through the purchase of assets that be attached to land, receipt of land use rights’transfer under the master plan ... and report them to the Government’s Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2017.
4. Ministry of Industry and Trade:
a) To be the focal point to chair and coordinate with ministries and branches in reviewing and amending the regulations on the management of commodities under the export and import codes of special commodities that be subject to specialized management; chair and coordinate with the concerned agencies in finalizing the draft Law on Foreign Trade Management in the second quarter 2017, thereby, to unify the list of goods for import and export that belong to management category by permits, conditions and concretely regulations of license, conditions that are attached to each kind of goods, operation mode of such goods, the sequence of procedures,the agency that supervises, inspects, charges fees, applies the one-door procedure to remove difficulties in import-export procedures for enterprises.
b) To chair and coordinate with the concerned ministries and agencies in expeditiously finalizing the strategy on domestic trade development up to 2025 with a vision toward 2035 and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
5. Ministry of Health:
a) To review regulations on conditions for the establishment of hospitals in the direction of decentralizing the localities for approval of the establishment of non-public hospitals.
b) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Industry and Trade and concerned agencies in studying and elaborating a scheme on development of the 2030 high-tech pharmaceutical industry with an objective to bring Vietnam into a regional pharmaceutical production center, the development of the pharmaco-chemical industry in the country; to complete and report to the Government’s Prime Minister in the first quarter 2018.
c) To continue to promote the management and ensure the food safety.
6. Ministry of Construction:
a) To chair and coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies and localities in quickly proposing amendments to the regulations on construction permits and administrative procedures related to construction management activities so as to reduce time and costs of implementing administrative procedures as required by Resolution No. 35 / NQ-CP and Resolution No. 19-2017 / NQ-CP. To urgently complete the projects on amendments and supplements to the system of construction standards, norms, unit prices and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
b) To propose setting up the national electronic portal on urban planning; speeding up the issuance of online construction permits and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2017.
7. Ministry of Justice:
a) To chair and coordinate with the concerned ministries and agencies in raising the quality of the making comments, evaluating, inspecting and handling legal documents according to their competence prescribed in the Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents in 2015, to ensure the promulgation of regulations on business and administrative conditions according to competence, which are really necessary, reasonable, transparent and feasible.
b) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Ministry of Construction and the State Bank of Vietnam in continuing reviewing the regulations on registration of secured transactions in order to create conditions for enterprises and individuals to implement asset mortgages for loans at banks in order to serve their production and business; to complete and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in July 2017.
c) To study amendments and supplements to the Government's Decree No. 22/2015 / ND-CP dated May 16, 2015 to facilitate the settlement of bankruptcy of enterprises; To guide the implementation of the decision on declaration of enterprise bankruptcy in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Civil Judgment Enforcement 2008 and report this work to the Government in October 2017.
8. Ministry of Transport
a) To have documents guiding, directing and supervising the actual toll revenue of BOT project in order to determine the time and charge rates; To immediately review and overcome shortcomings in the operation management, the location of toll booths and the charge rates; Publicity of vehicle traffic, revenue, management costs, profits of investors, loan interest rates, construction and installation costs of the project, to complete these work in July 2017.
b) To guide the implementation of the roadmap for applying electronic toll collection without interruption of the whole system on all charge stations using Vietnamese technology under Decision No. 07/2017 / QD-TTg dated March 27, 2017 of Government’s Prime Minister; to report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister on the quarterly implementation progress.
c) To promulgate norms on operating expenses for BOT projects such as road maintenance expenses, overhaul expenses, management fees, etc., depending on the scale and technology of charge collection; to complete and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
9. The Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Industry and the Ministry of Finance shall closely coordinate with and strictly handle enterprises which violate the legislation on smuggling and trading of banned goods, counterfeit goods, trade frauds, tax evasion and law violation on environment...; To publish on Ministry of Planning and Investment's Ministry of Information and Communications Portal.
10. The Ministry of Public Security continues to reform administrative procedures, review, amend and supplement regulations on security. To strengthen the prevention and fight against crimes, to create a safe, secure and healthy environment for enterprises to operate in production, business and development. To direct the functional forces to conduct the enterprise inspection according to the provisions of law, the inspection at enterprises shall only be conducted in cases where it is really necessary and must have decisions of the head of the competent police office; to review the procedures related to fire safety certification, to create conditions for domestic enterprises, especially is domestic innovation products to participate in infrastructure, services and fire prevention products.; take effective measures to prevent "backyard" business of the management agency in the provision of services and goods for fire prevention.
11. Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism
a) To review and formulate regulations on strengthening the capacity and operation of copyright and rights related to protection of the legitimate interests and benefits of authors and copyright owners in conformity with International ratio; To complete and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in October 2017.
b) To chair and coordinate with the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities in reviewing and adjusting tourism development strategies and plannings in association with environmental protection; To publicize tourism planning so as to create favorable conditions for enterprises to invest in tourist development and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in October 2017.
12. Ministry of Science and Technology:
a) To intensify the implementation of solutions to support enterprises in renewing technologies and applying science and technology through the implementation of national programs on science and technology; annually report to the Prime Minister, strengthening the implementation of the intellectual property development program for the period 2016 - 2020 approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 1062 / QD-TTg of June 14, 2016, thereby supporting and speeding up the registration of Intellectual property, recognition and publication of criteria and standards for domestic innovative products in the country.
b) To review, amend and supplement regulations related to standards and technical regulations, announcement of standard conformity and process of conformity assessment with standards and technical regulations in the direction of increasing self-responsible for the quality of products and goods produced and imported; minimization of dossiers and procedures for announcement of regulation conformity; to create a business environment that is appropriate to the real situation, in line with Vietnam's commitments under the new free trade agreements; to strengthen post-inspection work and report these work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2017.
c) To research, develop and operate a database of good practices on productivity as a basis for comparing, contrasting and improving operations; to complete and report to the Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2018.
d) To strengthen the development of databases and state management of numeral codes and bar codes to meet the requirements of socio-economic development and international integration; to popularize and communicate on bar codes aimed to raise users' awareness; to submit to the Government for promulgation the Decree amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 132/2008 / ND-CP in the third quarter 2017.
13. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development:
a) To chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice in elaborating drafts of a decree to replace the Government's Decree No. 202/2013 / ND-CP dated November 27, 2013 on fertilizer management to be submitted to the Government in June 2017 and the Decree on the sanctioning of administrative violations in the field of fertilizers (replacing the contents of sanctioning administrative violations in the field of fertilizers that is provided in Decree No. 163/2013 / ND-CP and Decree No. 115/2016 / ND-CP) according to the simplified procedure and submit this work to the Government in the third quarter 2017
b) To develop a draft of Decree of state management in the organic agriculture field in the form of simplified procedures and submit to the Government in the fourth quarter 2017.
14. Ministry of Information and Communications:
a) To chair and coordinate with concerned agencies in directing and correcting the press agencies' activities in the spirit of assisting the enterprises, strictly handling the harassment status and putting pressure on the enterprises, to complete and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in July 2017.
b) Monthly direct the press and media agencies to strengthen the propagandization and support enterprises.
15. The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs reviews and recommends labor policies and wages in line with labor productivity and social insurance at the level of ASEAN 4, ensuring harmony between enterprises and workers, to report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the fourth quarter 2017.
16. The Ministry of Education and Training reviews and cuts down on administrative procedures in issuing investment licenses in the field of education and training in order to encourage enterprises to invest in opening universities in the direction of post- checking on the basis of promulgation of specific standards and regulations, to be easy to understand and follow; to propose measures to increase autonomy and self-responsibility in universities and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the first quarter of 2018.
17. The State Bank of Vietnam
a) To direct commercial banks to accelerate the implementation of Decision No.813 / QD-NHNN dated April 24, 2017 of the State Bank of Vietnam on lending program to encourage the development of high technology application agriculture, clean agriculture under Resolution No. 30 / NQ-CP dated March 7, 2017 of the Government; to coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in overseeing the implementation of lending program and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
b) To continue reviewing, studying and proposing appropriate solutions to support enterprises in providing capital, directing credit institutions to take initiative in studying and developing programs and packages with reasonable interest rates, simple and transparent procedures for borrowing and encouraging the diversification of banking products and services in order to increase enterprises' access to capital on the basis of enterprises support programs of the Government, ministries and related sectors implement, especially small and medium enterprises, to report this work to Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter of 2017.
c) To continue to direct the State Bank of the provinces and cities to effectively implement the program of banking-business linkage, the credit programs of the Government and the State Bank of Vietnam in timely removal of difficulties for enterprises.
18. The Government Inspectorate shall chair and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice and the State Audit Office in reviewing or proposing amendments to the provisions of the system of legal documents on inspection and examination; It is not allowed to overlap or duplicate the inspection and / or audit activities which cause troubles and difficulties for production and business activities of enterprises; to report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister on the implementation results in the second quarter of 2017.
19. Vietnam General Federation of Labor:
a) To research, develop a project and launch a movement of saying no to negative issues in cadres, civil servants and officials; to submit this work to the Government in the first quarter of 2018.
b) Actively implement solutions to build labor relations to ensure harmony, stability and progress in the enterprise.
20. The ministries, the ministerial-level agencies, the agencies attached to the Government, the People's Committees of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government
a) To thoroughly implement the Prime Minister's Directive No. 13 / CT-TTg dated June 10, 2015 on strengthening the responsibilities of heads of state administrative agencies at all levels in the reform of administrative procedures. To promptly handle agencies and units cause irresponsibility, delay and troubles in settling administrative procedures in order to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of citizens and enterprises.
b) To expeditiously revise or amend the legal provisions on business investment under its management to ensure consistency with the Law on Investment and the Enterprise Law and simplify the conditions for investment and business under the direction of transparency, convenience, reduction of compliance costs for people and enterprises. To review and concretize regulations and conditions for business activities according to enterprise size and report this work to the Government’s Prime Minister in the third quarter 2017.
c) To unify the manner of guiding enterprises among state management agencies on the same issues in order to not cause difficulties and disadvantages for enterprises; to issue guidance to enterprises to comply with the procedures and provisions of law to ensure the principle that to be easy to understand and implement.
d) To continue strengthening the application of information technology in the provision of public services by state administrative agencies, to combine with electronic payment modes.
đ) To seriously implement the Prime Minister's Directive No. 13 / CT-TTg dated April 4, 2017 on the enhancement of the use of materials and goods produced in the country in the bidding of development investment projects and regular use of State capital; Decision No. 58/2016 / QD-TTg dated December 30, 2016 of the Prime Minister actively accelerates the implementation of the state enterprise arrangement and equitization.
e) To coordinate with the Ministry of Home Affairs in reviewing the functions and tasks of implementing public services within the area of management, to propose a pilot roadmap for the delivery of appropriate public services to business associations, industry associations for implementation and report this work to the Prime Minister in the third quarter of 2017.
g) To promote the implementation of the Prime Minister's Directive No. 16 / CT-TTg dated 4 May 2017 on strengthening the capacity to access the 4th Industrial Revolution; focus on training human resources skills, basic knowledge, creative thinking, adaptability to the requirements of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
h) To thoroughly and seriously implement the Directive No. 20 / CT-TTg dated May 17, 2017 of the Prime Minister on the adjustment of inspection and examination activities of enterprises.
i) People's committees of provinces and cities under central authority shall set up a mechanism for allocating land for small and medium enterprises in industrial zones, clusters and economic zones.
1. Government’s Deputy Prime Minister - Head of Steering Committee for Enterprise Development Innovation are responsible for general direction; Deputy Prime Ministers are assigned to take in charge of directing ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government-attached agencies and People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities to implement this Directive.
2. The ministers, the heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the heads of the agencies attached to the Government and the presidents of the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall according to their assigned functions and tasks:
a) To deeply grasp the objectives and key principles of Resolution No. 35; to continue to timely direct and effectively implement solutions and tasks that set forth in the Resolution; to supplement in order to specifically the action plan for the implementation of Resolution No. 35 according to the contents of this Directive.
b) To train, improve the professional level and ethics of cadres, civil servants and public servants so as to ensure that they have good qualities and capabilities to perform their tasks in the sense of supporting enterprises; ending the attitude of harassment, causing difficulties and troubles for some cadres of enterprises; to apply strict discipline form to violation cases.
c) To direct and regularly inspect, supervise and ensure the implementation of the targets, tasks, solutions and reporting regime as planed progress that is stated in this Directive.
d) To promptly synthesize recommendation, difficulties and problems of enterprises within the industries, fields or geographical areas assigned to them for management or transfer them to the competent agencies for settlement.
3. Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and other business associations:
a) To improve the quality of the collection, to analyze the independence, objectivity and recommendation to the Government Office and the Ministry of Planning and Investment to be the focal point for coordination with the agencies, ministries and branches for timely removal.
b) To develop specific and feasible programs and measures to further improve the quality of activities, to well perform the role of representative of the business community, business people and employers in Vietnam.
c) To coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment, ministries, branches, localities and agencies in developing and implementing programs and projects to support the competitive capacity building of enterprises and business associations.
d) Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam
- To continue to gather recommendations, difficulties and obstacles of enterprises, analyze and clarify the bases and related documents to recommend solutions; to monthly report to the Prime Minister, quarterly report to the Government on the situation and results of implementation; to publish on the website of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- To generalize the implementation of commitments signed between the People's Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, to quarterly report this work to the Prime Minister and publicize this work on the website of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam.
- To launch the movement "Vietnamese goods conquer the Vietnamese people" and mobilize enterprises to say no to negative issues.
đ) Business associations actively assess and grasp the situation and development trends of the enterprises, to have related proposal and recommendation to these issues and send them to the Ministry of Planning and Investment for summing-up and proposal of solutions to developing policies and report to the Government’s Prime Minister.
e) To encourage business associations, based on themselves on their functions and tasks according to regulations, to actively developing programs, schemes, and solutions in order to remove difficulties and obstacles and raise operational efficiency of the enterprises’member, to contribute to the overall socio-economic development of the country. Accordingly, in the immediate future, the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium enterprises participate in research and development projects:
- To find solutions to mobilize resources in the people to serve the socio-economic development.
- To assist business households to convert into enterprises.
- To fins solutions to link large enterprises, FDI enterprises and foreign enterprises to support small and medium enterprises participating in domestic and international value chains.
4. The Ministry of Information and Communications promotes the dissemination and propagation of this Directive and policies on enterprise development.
5. Ministries, ministerial equivalent bodies, agencies attached to the Government, people's committees of provinces and cities under central authority shall urgently carry out the tasks assigned in this Directive in order to promptly remove difficulties. for enterprises. To direct the implementation of tasks assigned in a proactive, drastic and effective way in 2017 - 2018; To report on the performance of tasks according to the assigned schedule, to avoid unclear reports on the results and progress of the tasks, to evaluate the impacts of the tasks and solutions through feedback of the business community.
6. People's committees of provinces and cities under central authority shall promptly set up, open online hotlines and inquiries online at provincial and city’s portal in the third quarter of 2017 for receiving and handling the difficulties and problems of enterprises.
7. The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall chair and coordinate with the Steering Committee for Enterprises renovation and Development as well as the concerned ministries and agencies in, reviewing, urging, inspecting, supervising and evaluating the implementation situation. Implementation of Resolution No. 35 of ministries, sectors, localities and this Directive; to quarterly report to the Government on the implementation situation.
- The Party Central Committee Secretariat
- Government Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister
- The Ministries, the Ministerial-level bodies, the subordinate Government bodies;
- Provincial people’s Council, Provincial and Cities’ People Committee directly under central government.
- Office of Party Central Committee and Party Departments
- Party General Secretary Office;
- President Office
- National Assembly Office;
- Supreme People's Court;
- The Supreme people’s Procuracy of Vietnam:
- Stat Central offices of mass organizations
- Gov’s Office: Vice chiefs, PM assistant ;.Gen. Director of Web Portal, Legal, Econo, Int’l, depts..;
- Arch.: VT, TCCV (3b). KN).e audit;
Nguyen Xuan Phuc
By: Translator: HaiYen-Bizic
Same category News :