How to calculate license fees for individual business households

Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:52:00

Ms. Nguyen Thi Nhan (in Hochiminh City) is an individual business household, who sells groceries, registered tax on April 3, 2018. The tax authority sets the revenue of VND 50,000,000 / month and issue a tax notice of VND 750,000 / month, the license fee in 2018 is level 1, the level is VND 1,000,000 / year.

read more »

How to match information with other tax codes?

Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:17:00

Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu (in Hanoi) registers a tax code for her dependents to reduce family circumstances. However, the results returned that coincide information of identical identification with other tax identification numbers. Mrs. Thu would like to ask, in this case, what agency must declare or submit documents?

read more »

Taxed price when transferring real estate

Fri, 29 Jan 2021 17:08:00

For real estate transfer, the taxable price is the real estate transfer price minus (-) the land price that is deducted for VAT calculation.

read more »

How do we do cafeteria services, look after a car at the hospital, and pay taxes?

Thu, 31 Dec 2020 09:24:00

Ms. Nguyen Thi Diep (in Quang Ngai Province) won the contract to work as a canteen service, keep a car at the hospital and pay 97 VND million / month to the hospital (receipt only, no invoice). She would like to ask, how do you declare and pay taxes for these services? What documents are based on?

read more »

Is there an overlap in recognition of circulation and declaration of fertilizer conformity?

Sun, 29 Nov 2020 19:23:00

Decree 108/2017 / ND-CP regulating strict fertilizer management from input to output is consistent with practical requirements. Fertilizer must be recognized for circulation and declared conformity before putting fertilizers on the market according to the current regulations are 2 activities that do not overlap, do not lead to overlapping in management.

read more »

Is there an adjustment to the tax rate after winning the bid?

Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:23:00

Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Hue (Hanoi) asked: In the process of supplying goods, is it okay if the unit changes the VAT rate compared to the winning bid but does not affect the after-tax price of the goods?

read more »

How is the plan development for the employment of employees regulated?

Fri, 20 Nov 2020 17:29:00

Publicly organize the employment plan together with the equitization plan at the Employee Conference (irregular) and submit to the competent authority for approval before submitting the equitization plan.

read more »

Construction contractors must pay natural resources tax, environmental fee?

Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:51:00

Where production and business establishments purchase sand materials, land for leveling works (with sale and purchase contracts and legal value-added invoices) to perform construction bidding packages, they are not liable to pay tax. original.

read more »

Tax refund for exported goods which is natural resources and minerals

Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:31:00

Based on product characteristics and product manufacturing process to determine exported products as natural resources and minerals processed or not yet processed into other products, declaration shall be made according to regulations.

read more »

Determination of disadvantaged areas entitled to land use tax exemption or reduction

Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:19:00

The determination of geographical areas with difficult socio-economic conditions or extremely difficult socio-economic conditions in order to grant exemption or reduction of non-agricultural land use tax shall comply with regulations. in Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP.

read more »

How to declare tax when transfering projects?

Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:11:00

The Saigon Real Estate Joint Stock Company (inHCMC) signs a cooperation agreement on the transfer of real estate projects with company A (partner). Because company A has no longer financial capacity to implement the project and wants to transfer this project to the Saigon Real Estate Joint Stock Company.

read more »

Declaring VAT on tolls

Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:01:00

From January 1, 2017, according to the Law on Fees and Charges, the road user fee will change to the price mechanism (determined by the State), so according to the Law on VAT, the price for road use services is subject to VAT.

read more »

How to calculate the statute of limitations for sanctioning tax violations

Tue, 25 Aug 2020 16:38:00

The unit of Mr. Le Dinh Gian (in Binh Duong Province) prepares the PIT finalization for the year 2012 - 2016. Mr. Gian would like to ask, if the inspection found that his unit declared understated the payable tax amount, what period would his unit be sanctioned? (the date of the tax authority's decision to inspect and check is August 15, 2018)?

read more »

How is taxed income transferred from abroad to Vietnam?

Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:41:00

Ms. Nguyen Phuong Thuy (in Hanoi) contributed capital to set up a company in Singapore, including 2 members, she and a foreign company. Now the company pays dividends. Through the receiving and answering system of enterprises’s recommendations, Ms. Thuy would like to ask, when transferring her profits to Vietnam, what kinds of tax will she be charged?

read more »

How does a hydroelectric company pay amount to exploit water resources?

Tue, 28 Jul 2020 16:20:00

The implementation of the obligation to pay charges for granting water right by organizations and individuals that have been granted a license does not depend on the amount payment between organizations and individuals and EVN CPC.

read more »

What is the fee for issuing the red book?

Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:32:00

Mr. Lo Van Duc's family lived in Chieng Pha Commune, Thuan Chau District, Son Province, had a house built before 1993, currently there is no dispute. Mr. Duc has repeatedly declared for land use right certificates in batches, but so far has not been resolved.

read more »

PIT for the payment of the termination of the labor contract

Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:30:00

The Pham Trang Phuong Dung Company (in Hochiminh City) is working to prepare to stop operating in Vietnam. She and the company will sign an agreement to terminate the labor contract (previously she signed an indefinite contract).

read more »

When authorizing owner’s mother to sell a house, how to calculate tax?

Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:43:00

Ms. Phan Thi Dung and her husband (in Hochiminh City) are abroad and want to sell their apartment in Vietnam. Mrs. Dung made a contract authorizing her mother to fully sign the sale of the apartment. She would like to ask, how is the PIT calculated? When authorization, do they need any document to proof?

read more »

From day
To day

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent