Recommendations on developinga system and legal basis for regulatingpetroleum business on automatic petrol selling equipment.
Responded by units: The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Science and Technology
Official letter: No 10781/BCT - KH; 4166/BKHCN – TĐC, dated: 2018-12-27
The Ministry of Industry and Trade:
Under the provisions of Article 24 of the Decree No. 83/2014 / ND-CP dated September 3, 2014 of the Government on petroleum business, it was amended in Clause 1, Article 2 of the Decree No. 08/2018 / ND-CP dated January 25, 2018 of the Government to amend a number of the Decrees related to business investment conditions under the state management scope of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, petrol and oil stores have all the following conditions which are approved by Department of Industry and Trade to grant a Certificate of eligibility for retail gasoline, specifically:
- Ownership and co-ownership of traders are agents or general agents or traders who receive petrol and oil retail rights or petrol and oil distributors or import - export traders, or petrol and oil producers who have distribution systems under this Decree (the trader proposing the grant must have a name in the certificate of a store that qualifies for retail petrol and oil).
- Designed, built and equipped with equipment in accordance with the current regulations on technical regulations, standards onpetrol and oil retail stores, fire safety, fire fighting and environmental protection of authorized State management agencies.
- Managers and direct business staff must be trained and have professional training and training certificates on fire prevention, fighting and environmental protection in accordance with current law.
Thus, the current regulations on granting certificates of eligibility for petrol and oil retail to petroleum stores are stipulated in the Decree No. 83/2014 / ND-CP (amended in the Decree No. 08/2018 / ND- CP) is a general rule that applies to all eligiblepetrol and oil stores.
For the contents of the recommendation of the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency in the center of Southeast Asia and Oceania (KOTRA), the Ministry of Industry and Trade is currently developing a national technical regulation on petrol stores. Therefore, the Ministry of Industry and Trade will coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies to review, research, comprehensively evaluate the policy and the feasibility of KOTRA's persistence to propose in accordance with the actual situation in Vietnam and related legal provisions.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology
- The TD OIL Company Limited (address: No. 17 Alley 66/35 Tung Mau lake, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Tel: 0966806818) is stated in the Official Letter No. 2710 / PTM-VP as the unit imported the whole gasoline clocks (not the automatic petrol pump head) of type SN-01S produced by S.SAFE OIL Company, Thailand. At the same time TD OIL Co., Ltd. also imports components of DIGITAL FLOW CO., LTD (head office: 667, Musimseo-ro Hemgdeok-gu, Cheongju - n Chungcheongbuk - do, Korea; Website: dgfIow.co. kr) to assemble this petroleum meter in Vietnam. These two types of clocks have been approved by the Directorate for Standards, Metrology and Quality.
2. Petrol and oil meter imported and produced by the TD OIL Co., Ltd. has been tested in accordance with the law on measurement.
3. When using the above petrol and oil clocks to buy, sell petrol and oil in the field, there are no difficulties and problems regarding the provisions of law on measurement.
- On December 20, 2018, KOTRA had a dispatch number of HAND18-312 sent to the VCCI to correct and state the above contents (attached Document No. 18-312).
The Ministry of Science and Technology is pleased to send to the Government’s Office to consolidate and report to the Government’s Prime Minister.
Same category News :
Other news :