It is urgent to promulgate regulations on the implementation of the Law on support of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to make it easier for SMEs to have early access to state support, so that it can facilitate their production and business:. - In ord
Responded by units: The Ministry of Planning and Investment
Official letter: No 4739/BKHĐT – PTDN, dated: 2018-07-12
- On the need to promulgate regulations on the implementation of the Law on Support of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) so that enterprises can have early access to state support to facilitate their production and business:
On June 12, 2017, the National Assembly adopted the Law on SME that be effective from January 1, 2018.
Following this, the Government and the Prime Minister issued a Decree and Specific guidelines upon the Law on SMEs support, particularly:
- The Decree No. 38/2018 / ND-CP dated March 11, 2018 of the Government providing detailed regulations on investment for small and medium enterprises.
- The Decree 39/2018 / ND-CP dated 11 March 2018 of the Government detailing some articles of the Law on SMEs.
- The Decree No. 34/2018 / ND-CP dated March 8, 2018 on the establishment of the organization and operation of Credit Guarantee Fund for SMEs.
The Directive 15 / CT-TTg dated 15 June 2018 of the Government’s Prime Minister on the effective implementation of Law on SME.
At the same time, the Ministry of Planning and Investment submitted to the Government a draft decree on the organization and operation of the SME Development Fund and implemented the dissemination of the Law on SME and Decrees guiding the implementation of the Law.
1. It is necessary to have a mechanism to facilitate and encourage the conversion of registered business households in accordance with the Law on Enterprises:
Article 16 of the Law on support SMEs and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the Decree 39/2018 / ND-CP dated 11 March 2018 has stipulated detailed policies on support of the small and medium enterprises converted from household businesses.
Same category News :
Other news :