How to apply for a land use right certificate?

Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:31:00  |  Print  |  Email   Share:

A Readerwho has an email as quangvux @ xx asked: During the process of moving many times, his family lost the Land Use Right Certificate. In order to be reissued with a Land Use Right Certificate, what procedure did he need to do?

Lawyer Pham Hang, YouMe Law Firm answers:

Clause 1, Clause 2, Article 77 of Decree 43/2014 / ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Land Law on the re-issuance of Certificates, Certificates of house ownership, and Certificate of ownership of construction works due to loss is as follows:

1. Households, individuals or communities shall declare to the commune-level People’s Committee of the locality where the land is located the loss of their certificates, certificates of house ownership or certificates of ownership of construction works. The commune-level People’s Committee shall post up the loss at its office, except the loss due to a natural disaster or fire.2.

2. After 30 days from the date of posting up the loss of the certificate at the office of the commune-level People’s Committee, for households, individuals or communities, or from the date of the first announcement in the local mass media, for domestic organizations, religious institutions, foreign organizations, foreigners or overseas Vietnamese, the person whose certificate is lost shall submit a dossier of request for re-grant of the certificate.

Clause 2, Article 10 of Circular No. 24/2014 / TT-BTNMT regulates the cadastral dossiers prescribed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment on the documents to be submitted when carrying out procedures for renewal, re-issuance, suspension, withdrawal the Certificate as follows:

The application for reissuance of Certificate, Certificate of house ownership, Certificate of construction ownership due to loss includes:

a) A written form of reissuance of the Certificate in the Form 10 /DD

b) A written certification of the People’s Committees of communes on listing a notice of Certificate loss within 15 days for households and individuals; a proof of posting 03 times on local means of mass media on loss of the Certificates to organizations, religious institutions, foreign individuals, foreign organizations having diplomatic functions, foreign-invested enterprises and oversea Vietnamese carrying out the investment project; a written certification of People’s Committees of communes on such natural disaster or fires in case the Certificate is lost due to natural disasters, fires.

By: PHAM HUNG (Labor newspaper)/ Translator: HaiYen-Bizic


Back    Up to top   

Same category News :

Other news :

Copyright © 2016 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam - VCCI
Write "Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam"
or;; the release of information from this Website.
Designed and developed by Vietkent