Guidance on procedures for appointment of contractors
In 2017, the unit of Mr. Vo Huu Hanh (in Gia Lai Province) is expected to paint and repair working areas in 2018 because from the time it was handed over and put into use from 2007 to 2018, the facility has deteriorated and has not been maintenance.
In 2017, his unit asked the Department of Construction to assess the current situation; inviting consulting company to design cost estimate of paint and repair package, expectedly 498 million and submit to the Department and Department of Finance.
At the beginning of 2018, the unit's estimate was approved by the competent authorities for the paint and maintenance bidding package of VND 433 million.
Mr. Hanh would like to ask, so in order to implement this package, how does the unit have to proceed with specific steps in order to appoint a contractor?
Clause 2, Article 22 of the Bidding Law stipulates that the appointment of contractor for bidding packages specified at Points b, c, d, dd and e, Clause 1 of this Article must satisfy the following conditions:
2. Implementation of direct appointment of contractor for bidding packages defined at points b, c, d, dd and e Clause 1 this Article must satisfy all the following conditions:
- Having an approved decision on investment, except for advisory bidding packages for project preparation;
- Having an approved plan on selection of tenderers;
- Having been allocated capital at the request of the implementation schedule of bidding package;
- Having an approved estimate in accordance with regulation, except for case of EP, EC, EPC bidding packages, turnkey bidding packages;
- Having time for implementation of direct appointment of contractor as from the day of approving dossier of requirements to day of signing contract not exceeding 45 days, case of bidding packages with big scale, complex content not exceeding 90 days;
- Contractor who is suggested for direct appointment of contractor must have name in the database on contractors of state management agencies on bidding operation.
Articles 54, 55, 56 of the Government's Decree No. 63/2014 / ND-CP stipulating the limits for application of contractor appointment, normal appointment, and shortened contractor appointment process.
Accordingly, the application of the appointment of contractors must comply with the above provisions.
By: Online Newspaper of the Government / Translator: HaiYen-Bizic
Same category News :
Other news :